Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm bad at this

Yes.... I know.... I have not been working very hard to keep my blog up to date. I will try, try, try to do better I promise.

Well, things are coming to a close here unfortunately. It has been such a great experience and I have learned a ton. It is hard to think about leaving, but it must be done. What happened to the summer?????

So, I will give a presentation on my project over these last ten weeks on Friday. It should be fun. Even though the study I was working on did not get completed due to a few experimental challenges, I would still consider this a total success. The work that I have done may be continued by a post-doc or, even better, I may be free next summer *wink*wink* so who knows. I have learned so much about medical physics and radiation therapy, I will have a great advantage going into grad school. This was such a wonderful opportunity. I am so glad that I was able to do it.

Next update coming soon. Promise.

2 comments:

Nanaof3plustwins said...

I agree where did the summer go??? See you Wednesday

SLB
Mom

Kristi's mom said...

WOW the summer did go fast. See you on Saturday.

xoxo

Aunt Kathy