Sunday, January 25, 2009

Routines

It is a good one though.... I think I'll try and get at least one entry in a week now to start. I don't want to over do it, you know. So, not a whole lot happening right now. Just settling into my courses and my daily/weekly routines.

This past Saturday, I helped some folks from my old job do some work at the Boy Scout Camp I used to go to as a kid. Camp Sinoquipe looks a bit smaller now, but still brought back tons of good memories. They are building a new dining hall and we worked on putting in an overhead paging system in the building. It was good to see everyone from ICS and to visit this wonderful camp for a day.

This week looks to be more eventful. I may go skiing tomorrow night. If not, maybe later in the week. Tuesday night we (the Society of Physics Students) are rock climbing at the local YMCA. The father of our club president is a climbing instructor there, so we get the whole wall to ourselves. I'll definitely put some pictures up afterwards.

Until then.... Stay warm everyone :).

No comments: