Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Getting ready......

Well tomorrow I fly from State College to Philly, then on to sunny California. It will be in the 70's and sunny in LA and I doubt that I will miss the sleet and rain we had today :). I'll be attending candidates weekend at UCLA. Things will begin Thursday night (unofficially) when I will meet some of the current students and other candidates. We will be hanging out at someones condo I think.

Friday will be the big day. Tours of the Hospital and labs, interviews, lunch, more tours, dinner, and maybe some nightlife (woohoo). Saturday, we will get to see some sites in West LA, have a meal with a faculty member in their "plush" condo in Pacific Palisades, and then some bowling in Santa Monica. Then I've got an early flight on Sunday morning.

I'll have my laptop and camera with me, so HOPEFULLY I will get a chance to update my blog while I'm there. But, please don't hold me to that! I will definitely have an update with pictures coming up soon.

Wish me luck!

No comments: